The 'Log in with Google/Apple/Steam' option can no longer be used to play via the Jagex Launcher or desktop clients.
To access the game, you can only log in through the native third-party connection provided by your mobile device. For instance, if you own an Android device, you can only log in through Google. Similarly, if you have an iPhone, the only way to log in is through Apple.
Here's how to link a third-party login to your character.
- You can only link one character to each third-party account
- If your character is linked to Steam, you can still play it on the Steam client
- You can also link your Amazon account to claim Prime Gaming rewards.
- Any account links will be displayed in your Jagex Account's Character settings, as shown below
- It is no longer possible to link a third-party Facebook account.